VDI/VDE-IT’s mission focuses on successful innovation where new technologies generate real economic and social impacts. VDI/VDE-IT promotes R&D&I by offering a comprehensive set of services for innovation programme management to public authorities. Being a non-governmental private innovation agency, VDI/VDE-IT continuously strives to improve.
Managed Funding Budget
1.2 B€ in 2020
- VDI/VDE-IT is managing R&D&I programmes on behalf of the German Federal Government since 1978.
- VDI/VDE-IT covers a multitude of technological and non-technological innovation topics ranging from education system, electronics, high performance computing, and energy storage to sustainable and automated mobility, medicine, industrial processes, AI, big data and cyber security.
- VDI/VDE-IT addresses the complete innovation chain from ideation, research, creation, business model generation, growth phase implementation, to global economic exploitations.
- VDI/VDE-IT provides all services for innovation programmes comprising programme management, strategic technology foresight processes, comprehensive market evaluations, socio-economic impact studies, performance monitoring, and beneficial stakeholder participation.
- VDI/VDE-IT engages in research about funding impacts to further improve running processes and accomplish better achievements.
Dr. Gereon Meyer
Head of Department European and International Business Development
Phone +49 30 310078-134
Dr. Jan-Henrik Fischer Wolfarth
Head of Electronics and Digitalisation Section
Phone +49 30 310078-126
VDI/VDE Innovation + Technik GmbH