Mission: Innovation agency Lithuania is the official public agency responsible for the development of Lithuanian innovation ecosystem and the promotion of innovation at all stages of business development – from developing ideas to delivering products and services to end-users.
Budget: 50-100 m. Eur
- Providing innovation consultancy services and facilitating the Lithuania’s innovation ecosystem
- Supporting SME’s establishment and development by consulting businesses and providing them with e-tools and services.
- Providing business-partner search services for both local and foreign businesses.
- Organizing trade missions and participation in international trade fairs and exhibitions.
- Consulting on regulations, requirements, licenses as well as quality support to establish business in Lithuania.
- Implementing and administrating financial and other support measures for Lithuanian businesses.
- Facilitating and developing high value-added industries and ecosystems, including startup community.
Staff: >300 employees.