labsoflatvia.com (LIAA Innovation and science media platform)
Investment and Development Agency of Latvia (LIAA) works to increase export and competitiveness of Latvian companies. It facilitates foreign investment and implements policies of tourism development and innovation. Our goal is to achieve the mission of putting the country on the world map as the headquarters of sustainable innovation.
LIAA tailors customer centric approach to welcome anyone, who is keen to develop new projects in areas like biomedicine, bioeconomy, smart energy, smart materials and photonics, ICT and smart city and other innovative and value-added initiatives.
Areas of our acitivties include:
- Attracting investment
- Promoting foreign trade
- Nation branding
- Network of LIAA representative offices
- Business incubators
- Technology transfer
- Innovation motivation program
- Supporting start-ups
- Maintainig the acitivties of Enterprise Europe Network
- Workshops, masterclasses, business and tourism forums
- Innovation and technology portal Labs of Latvia
- Data bases and online industry catalogues
- Cooperation with Latvian professionals living abroad
About half of LIAA’s annual budged of 60 million euro goes to innovation related acitivties.
LIAA has got a team of 300 professionals who are keen to deliver value to business faster. Our clients know that a designated project manager will support them; thus, ensuring our services meet the highest quality standards.
Director of Innovation and Technology Department
Investment and Development Agency of Latvia
Pērses street 2