- As the regional institute for research and innovation, Innoviris’ mission is to connect, stimulate and financially support citizens, companies, research institutes and non-profit organisations in achieving progress. Innoviris plays a pioneering role and provides the financial fuel to power the innovation engine in Brussels. Innovation is, after all, the engine of growth of the Brussels-Capital Region.
- 52M euros for the year 2017
- Innoviris provides financial support to companies, non-profit and research organisation through open calls as well as thematic calls. Some financial schemes require active collaboration between the academia and the industrial or non-governmental sector. Innoviris also participates in several European programmes such as Eurostars, JPI,AAL and ECSEL. For the year 2017, Innoviris covered 178 beneficiaries. More information on our funding activities can be found here.
- Innoviris also carries science awareness activities for targeted audiences and promote the personal and societal importance of S&T. More information on our promotion activities can be found here.
- 57 staff members
- Sophie Lemahieu European Policy Advisor